I am grateful for:
* My husband, who stands by me through every success and every lesson.
* Those who slander me, for they show me who I am, and who I NEVER want to become.
There is no mission, candidate or cause, that should ever allow me to behave in such a manner. I will do better because they have shown me the darkness.
* Those who sincerely challenge me, you inspire me to be better.
* Friends who have stuck by me, and acknowledge me regardless of who is in the room.
* Our wonderful family, growing and diverse, I’m not sure I could love us any more.
* Safety and good health for my family.
* Employment, despite corporate upheaval.
* The lessons of restraint and patience.
* The confidence that has come with age, circumstance, and a few very dear friends. I ❤️ you.
* The past eight years of Presidential leadership, and the wonderful example the Obama family has given to future generations. Oh how I wish we had people in positions of power willing to learn and follow.
* The recognition of my privilege, and desire for everyone to share. I will keep fighting to make it reality.
* The women doing the work to change the narrative set by patriarchy. I vow to support you even more in the next year.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )